Friday 31 July 2009

Wedding Photography: Learning More...

I'm a big believer in constant self improvement - I love finding out about new creative techniques in photography, trying out different styles and seeing how other photographers work. Photography provides endless opportunities for exploration and growth, which is one of the reasons I love it. With this in mind, I recently took myself along at a Cherish the Dress workshop at the Manchester Hilton, run by two very different and highly skilled photographers - Damien Lovegrove and Chris Hanley.

It was an exhausting but fantastic day and I got to further advance into the realms of creative lighting techniques with four great models alongside some lovely delegates and under the expert tuition of Chris and Damien, who set up some really exciting scenes. Some examples of images I took at the workshop follow...













I'm in the process of updating my wedding photography website with photographs from my last two weddings, so feel free to visit and explore to get a real sense of my style in action at Cocoa Rose Boutique Wedding Photography my website for Edinburgh wedding photography.

No comments: